PE at Sutton Park
At Sutton Park, we passionately believe in promoting a long-term, healthy lifestyle for all while providing high-quality PE lessons that will inspire pupils to compete and flourish in competitive sport and activities, as well as encouraging children to achieve their personal bests. Physical activity is directly linked with developing sound mental health and wellbeing, which is such an essential part of growing up, from foundation stage up to Year 6 and beyond. We offer a variety of after-school clubs (with more to come!) which instil a strong sense of community and add to the wider-school ethos. Strong partnerships with HCAT schools and membership to Hull Active Schools allow opportunities for staff CPD and competitions across the city.
- Are better prepared to learn.
- Do better academically.
- Are happier and have stronger school connections.
(Youth Sport Trust – https://player.slideplayer.com/27/8948890/#)
PE lessons at Sutton Park:
- Build on resilience, self-esteem, teamwork and leadership skills
- Embed fairness, respect, healthy competition
- Are fun and engaging for all
- Are an integral part of a broad and balanced curriculum